Thursday 10 June 2010

why a blog

Hello, hallo, servus, namaste, coucou, terve, ciao....

so the first post of this blog...
this blog is dedicated especially for my closest friends, for sure my lovely girlfriend, family and interested friends/ and friends of friends...
the goal of this blog is NOT to "put myself in the spotlight" nor to show how cool I am to travel the world. NO!
Its to reflect my impressions written and in pictures-of what I experience in my time here in India.
This as well should not be monotonic nor "a one way comunication". For sure its a kind response of you tobe interested BUT as well i like to get ideas, inspirations etc of you. To discover, depict, scrutinize,to challange me, my stay here even more.
Its about to gain a wider picture of the reality, of daily-life of here in india as well back "home" and at you places of life. To understand "others" life-reality here and elsewhere foster/promotes to understand my own oven more.
Recently i red in the book "An den inneren Ufern Indiens" [Along the ganges](http://www.perlentaucher.de/buch/14963.html)a proverb i like a lot: " to border/restrict other means to restrict/narrow/margin yourself..."

Last, but not less worth, I ll write in english, thus my english spokenfriends and my girlfriend can read/follow/participate it... Thanks for comprehension
well, the close now the internet cafe...

People i love, you are here with me in my mind... :=)

hasta entonces...keep in touch

No comments:

Post a Comment